Best Mini Series Story About Emma

 I'm Emma

The third of three children. My father is a rankless employee with enough salary, my mother has a noble profession as a housewife, my family is not from a rich family nor from a poor family, our lives are well-off. We are surrounded by people who are quite "located" financially. Often it is unstoppable sadness when they talk about their possessions and current achievements. My little family and I just sat quietly listening to what they were talking about, wondering inside myself, why I'm not the same as them. 



My academic grades are good, but I feel that I am not smart, just diligent in doing school homework, diligently taking neat notes on what is explained by the teacher. If you are told to think, reason is also not very critical. Let alone Chemistry, Physics or even mathematics, these subjects are not my world. Listening to friends confide in is my favorite, not trying to advise but rather listening to many things until I understand what a human being is. 

When most of my friends have decided where to continue studying, I don't have the slightest idea where I will go. His dream is to become a psychologist, but the tuition fee of this faculty is quite expensive, and Many people said this department is difficult to get a job later. Because in my era, the faculty of economics is a favorite faculty and many jobs await after graduation. Don't have any plans, because the dream faculty can't be achieved. Taking exams to state universities that are said to be cheaper cannot be obtained. My father didn't have any more money to send me to my favorite university. For some reason, in my time I was not familiar with scholarships, because I never thought about looking for scholarships. Am I the one who is not up to date? I don't know..

"Em, where are you going?", asked my best friend, Neira. 
"Hmm.. have no shadow at all Nei!", a desperate voice came over me.

to be continued..

#bestminiseries
#miniseriesaboutstory
#emmastory
#lifestory

Komentar

Postingan Populer